Faith Goldy doing what no one else in Canada has the courage to do. Source:
Today, I’ll show you that at Fredricton High School, not just anyone can greet Syrian migrants. Documents reveal it has to be someone of the same gender.
What’s more, teachers devised floor plans for a prayer room — with dividers to make sure people of the opposite gender didn’t catch a glimpse of each other while praying.
In their emails between themselves, teachers admit the Syrian students have some “cultural confusion” over gender roles — but they’re set on carrying out some of the practices that led to such confusion in the first place.
And when it comes to the male migrants at Fredericton High, a refusal to Canadianize seems to be an all-to-common theme.
Scores of emails between teachers indicate an unwillingness of the migrants to so much as attempt to speak English.
Other migrants interrupt the teachers, overpowering them by speaking to the whole class in Arabic. source
Well built 22-year-old Muslim migrants with full beards are hitting on 14-15 year old girls and acting out violently at a high school in Canada,
Earlier this year, Goldy exposed how migrants at Chebucto Heights Elementary School were abusing other children, in one case choking a girl with a metal chain while yelling “Muslims rule the world”. The story was subsequently censored by major news outlets that had initially reported on it.
Goldy asked parents whose children attend other schools in Canada to send tips if their children were experiencing problems with newly arrived migrants.
- That led to her receiving a Facebook post from a parent whose child attends Fredericton High School in New Brunswick which claimed that migrant students up to 22 years old who are well built and have full beards were being accepted by the school.
According to the concerned parent, the young men are hitting on girls aged 14-15, but having been brushed off are having more “success” with even younger girls in the year below.
The parent says that Canadian boys in the school are scared of speaking up about the situation for fear of being labeled “racist”.
The Rebel then filed a Freedom of Information request asking the school for any information “regarding problems or issues surrounding the integration of Syrian migrant students.”
Goldy describes the revelations contained in the 2700 documents she received from the school as “scandalous”. They include;
– 19 and 20-year-old men starting physical confrontations with teachers and bullying other students “particularly when it comes to girls in the class.”
– Migrants using vulgar sexual language in Arabic in front of the girls to refer to their penises.
– An opinion survey given to Syrian migrants which found that just shy of 20% thought “marital rape” and “forced abortions” are acceptable.
– An email between staff that revealed how a migrant student listed “RPGs” (rocket propelled grenade launchers) as one of his hobbies.
– Migrant students expressing a demand for gender segregated prayer rooms and school buses.
– Young migrant girls expressing fears to teachers about their own brothers and fathers.
– Anti-Semitic bullying as migrants target Jewish students.
According to Goldy, the documents reveal the presence of “budding radicals in the classroom” and illustrate how Canada is importing a “war on women” while concerns over political correctness are preventing the issues from being addressed.
The revelations emerge as residents of Twin Falls, Idaho continue to demand answers over the sexual assault of a 5-year-old special-needs girl in the laundry room of the Fawnbrook Apartments by three migrant boys.